Versatile, a word that sings to me in a lilting tune, deeply exotic with its Latin heritage. So what a heartwarming experience to be recognised by a peer as someone who fits this description.
The effervescent Meg of By Meg’s Pen has bestowed upon me The Versatile Blogger Award. A very sincere thank you Meg.
The Rules for excepting the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
Now comes the hard part, thinking of 7 things about myself that you may find interesting, funny, weird or even gross. Let’s spin my brain and see what it lands on……
1. I love paper. The potential of paper is a wondrous thing. Writing, drawing, origami, dress patterns and architectural plans are just some of the creative ways paper can be used.
2. I am not a fan of swearing, but at the age of seventeen, three men tried to steal my car and I happened upon them. One threatened me with a screwdriver and said he would kill me. The air was blue with foul language coming out of my mouth directed at them, so much so the three of them took of in fear of the crazy teenager.
3. Macarons should have their own fan club. I would be on the executive committee.
4. I may have a slight magazine addiction.
5. I cannot meditate, no matter how many times I try I cannot turn my brain off long enough to accomplish this.
6. I have two different coloured eyes
7. I can recite the alphabet backwards, a little trick my Nan taught me when I was about five.
So now you know some finer details about me, feel free to share anything about you that we may have in common (or polar opposites).
15 Versatile Bloggers
1. The Happy Home Blog – Belinda can do it all and do it with style.
2. Ah The Possibilities – Sarah is a purveyor of life and writes about its many wonders.
3. Solutions Annie – Have a question? Any question? Ask it here.
4. Where’s My Glow – Vibrant shades of life.
5. So Now What? – Bern’s big personality bursts forth in each post.
6. A Life Less Frantic – A new blog beginning for an accomplished creative.
7. Rocked By Life – A very new find that I am looking forward to exploring further.